| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nord in November is severely cold at -25 °C (-13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28 °C (-18.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of fluid descends during an average of 13 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Nord November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nord, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nord:
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 690.6 kms (429.2 miles) WNW
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 1170.1 kms (727.1 miles) WNW
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 538.7 kms (334.8 miles) S
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 1175.4 kms (730.4 miles) W
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 1177.4 kms (731.7 miles) W
- Upernavik, Greenland - 1329.1 kms (825.9 miles) WSW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 1487.3 kms (924.2 miles) SW
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 1242.9 kms (772.3 miles) S
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 1251.2 kms (777.5 miles) S
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 1199.2 kms (745.2 miles) ENE
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) ESE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 713.3 kms (443.3 miles) ESE
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 699.6 kms (434.7 miles) ESE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 1105.1 kms (686.7 miles) ESE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 1102.8 kms (685.3 miles) ESE
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 1197.7 kms (744.3 miles) SSE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 1201.9 kms (746.9 miles) SSE